What is FRP
Fiberglass reinforced plastic FRP grating is rustproof, slip-resistant, lightweight and easy to install. It combines corrosion resistance with strength, long life and safety for reliable service in harsh or caustic environments where carbon or stainless steel is not suitable (chemical processing, refining, offshore, pulp and paper, food and beverage, marine, water and wastewater treatment, electronics, plating and Electro isolated Flooring). Polyester resin FRP is standard and fire retardant. Vinyl ester resin is optional.
There are two distinct types of FRP grating-molded and pultruded.Molded is unmatched in corrosion resistance, is highly impact-resistant and least expensive of the FRP grating options.
Pultruded fiberglass grating combines corrosion resistance with maximum strength. It is manufactured using a unique pultruded (as opposed to extruded) process.Features
2. Anti-corrosion and Anti-aging
4. Light but High Loaded Strength
5. Long service life and Maintenance Free
6. Non-conduction or Magnetic
7. Easy Installation
8. Various Size and Rich Colors
9.Good comprehensive Economic Environment.Applications
Walkway, Platform, Tree grate, Fence, Decoration ground, Machinery protection, Car washing, Trench cover, Ceiling, Stair treads.....Installations
M Clips, C Clips, L Clips Pawl Clips, G Clips, CSSM Clips, J Clips, T Clips, W ClipsOur Service*Package
Steel Pallet and Cartons*Delivery
1. Factory over 10 years and more than 100 pcs molded grating molds & 20 pcs pultrusion lines.
2. ISO9001 certified.
3. Good quality and competitve price
4. Supporting customed- size gratings and customed Pultrusions.
5. Free samples can be provided for test.
6. Satisfield service of pre-sales and after-sales for each customer.
7. Annual sales revenue:12,000,000 USD We can design and make products according to your requirements.
*Please kindly send us your specifications for pricing.
*Please feel free to contact for any questions.